It is the policy of West Valley Soccer League that personal information about citizens will be collected only to the extent necessary to provide the services desired; that only appropriate information will be collected; that the citizen shall understand the reason the information is collected and be able to examine their personal record which is maintained in private.
West Valley Soccer League does not:
1. Collect and store personal information
2. Place a “cookie” on your computer
3. Track your movements through the website
4. Sell or provide any information to any other source
West Valley Soccer League may contain links to other public and private websites, whose privacy practices we do not control.
When you access West Valley Soccer League, the routing information and the essential and nonessential technical information listed below may be collected. No other information is collected through our website except when you deliberately decide to send it to us (for example, by clicking on a link to send us e-mail, submit a form, or use the checkout page). The information you might choose to send us is listed below as "optional information."
1. Routing information - the internet domain and internet address of the computer you are using
2. Essential technical information - identification of the page or service you are requesting; type of browser and operating system you are using; and the time and date of access
3. Nonessential technical information - the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website
4. Optional information - when you send us an email, your name, email address, and the content of your email; when you fill out online forms, all the data you choose to fill in or confirm.